Renè Turck & Associates is a family–owned and operated business that is built on a legacy of trust, integrity and ethics, with a team of dedicated staff and a culture of innovation.
The company was established over 30 years ago by family patriarch, Renè Turck, based on his extensive 25–year tenure in the glass industry. Sons, Sean, Marc, Walter and grandsons Justin and Dale joined the business over the years, gaining hands–on knowledge by working alongside glazing teams, fitting and glazing specialised aluminium and performance glass on many projects.
The company has grown from a small glass manufacturing concern with five manual cutting tables into a specialised glass merchant with the most sophisticated technology and equipment under one roof in Africa.
Acknowledged as a pioneer in the industry, Renè Turck & Associates strives to create value by challenging the status quo and being at the forefront of trends and developments in the industry. The company specialises in customised and advanced glass products, including double–glazed, bullet–resistant glass, aqua panels and walk–on glass.
Service & Commitment – The Differentiator
Renè Turck & Associates places strong emphasis on relationships. This translates into a dedicated and professional team that delivers creative, quality glass products to satisfied customers who receive the highest levels of service and support.
Technology & Innovation
Renè Turck & Associates uses its focus on technology to deliver the best, highest quality glass products to local and international markets. Based on the East Rand of Johannesburg, its facilities encompass the latest technology – from manufacturing equipment to business process software.
- 2001 Invested in state–of–the–art equipment
- 2002 Commissioned South Africa's first Lisec CNC combo cutting table, Colibri polishing machine, Gemy6 polishing machine, Lisec vertical Washing machine and autoclave
- 2007 ISO 9001 accredited
- 2007 Commissioned Africa's first Lisec CNC vertical waterjet machine
- 2008 Installed glass industry–specific business process management software
- 2016 Entered into partnership with Temperpro's Toughening Plant
- 2017 Commissioned a sophisticated Paint Line